Concession Stand at Newton Unwin Park
Hot and Cold Beverages
Concession serves a variety of Water, Pop, Energy Drinks, Slushies and on the colder days Hot Chocolate, Coffee and Tea are available.
Candy Bags, Chocolate Bars, Popcorn, Potato Chips and Sunflower seeds are just a few of the treats available at the Newton Concession.
Hot Food is available on select days. The Newton Concession features Hot Dogs, Hamburgers & French Fries. Opening & Closing Ceremonies feature a Pancake Breakfast.
Concession Managers: Sue
Concession phone number:
Each family must complete 50 volunteer points during the baseball season. Please see DIBS for further information on volunteer activities. Concession shifts are worth 15 points a shift for a regular shift and 20 points a shift for a tournament shift. (Note: You must be over the age of 16 to fulfill a concession shift)
The concession will stay open until 8:00pm during April and after May 1; until 8:30pm.
The concession opens daily 30 minutes prior to the first scheduled game and remains open until the end of the last game of the evening.
- The concession opens at 5:30pm (5:00pm prior to May 1) during the week. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to opening to sign in and load coolers.
- A Concession manager is assigned to every shift if you have questions regarding duties.
- NO ONE in the park gets free drinks or food. Food and drinks are paid for at the time of ordering.
- Duties include serving customers, refilling condiments, cutting lettuce and onions, barbequing, refilling paper napkins, washing table tops, making coffee, serving customers, making goodie bags, etc.
- At the end of your shift, restock all drinks in coolers placing the warm drinks at the back.
- At the end of the last shift of the day, your team should clean the concession. (tidy up, sweep and load coolers for the following day)